Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Part 4 - Oh the Cravings!

What the baby wants, the baby gets...

So as you know I've already been to two appointments and so far so good. I've been reading a lot and learning so much about the changes a pregnancy can have on a woman. One of the current changes I'm adjusting to is random and weird cravings at all hours. One minute its sweet stuff, the next minute its savory/salty, healthy stuff one minute and junk food the next. Geez baby make up your mind! I won't complain though because at least I don't have nausea and sickness anymore. Anyways I'm off to watch a movie and eat some more snacks. Here's a picture of the food craziness from earlier in the day!

Part 4 - Oh the Cravings
*Me relaxing with a slurpee after making all sorts of foods*


Part 4 - Oh the Cravings (close up)
*Close Up: Grocery Bag, Peach Cobbler, Cinnamon Buns, Chinese takeout box, Kool-Aid, Cupcakes, Fruit, Tacos on a plate of lettuce, and Me holding a Slurpee*

No comments:

Post a Comment