Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Part 12 - Mommy Massage

Wednesday October 10 2012 Massage @ 4:30pm slt

Today was one of the greatest appointments throughout the process. I was going to be pampered and get some relief from the tension/aches in the body. Pregnancy can be very hard on the human body so ya need to take care of it otherwise you'll feel blah. Once I arrived I was led to the relaxing massage room upstairs. The doctor got me to lay down, and began working right away.

Part 12 - Mommy Massage (head & neck relief)

She started rubbing my head and then slowly moved towards the temples. I slowly started to feel relaxed as she gently massaged. She always made sure to ask if I was ok and comfortable which I of course was. How can ya not be when you're in a calming serene room and being massaged lol 

Part 12 - Mommy Massage (neck & shoulder relief)

After a few more minutes of massaging my head and neck, she helped me sit up so she could move on to the next step. It was time for one of my most tensed up areas to get massaged. My neck and shoulders. She was definitely good at releasing knots and muscle tension that's for sure. I was definitely glad this came with my package. The room makes such a difference too. Plants, relaxing colors/tones in the room and the frame on the wall was one of those waterfall type ones. Very soothing atmosphere.

Part 12 - Mommy Massage (shoulder & back relief)

The doctor finished up the neck and shoulders area and then moved more to the back itself. That part was great, it totally made me feel great. It was definitely one of the best massages I've had and I would so recommend it pregnant or not lol I left there feeling relaxed and refreshed. After I was done, I thanked her and went home to relax/watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment