Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Part 11 - Fall Zooby Affiliate Festival

Monday October 8 2012

I had been seeing notices in one of the groups I'm in, about a fall festival. I wasn't sure if it was just for babies or family stuff in general. It turns out it's the Zooby Affiliate Fall Festival so it's mostly for babies but had some family stuff too. I decided to take a walk there and check it out.

When I arrived it was really well decorated. Lots of Autumn related items and of course tons of Halloween specials for all the kiddos! There were tons of vendors set up, a gacha maze, and some raffle stations spread around. After checking out all of the little booths, I stopped at one of my favorite stores to grab a seat for a bit. It's not easy walking with a watermelon attached to your abdomen ya know :p

Part 11 - Visit to the Fall Festival

It's definitely a cute place to visit for you and your little one. (zooby baby related stuff mostly) You can even go take some cute pictures while you're there as its very nicely decorated. I definitely enjoyed the little outing and I'm sure you will too! Visit the Zooby Affiliate Fall Festival today!

No comments:

Post a Comment